Sometimes a picture’s worth 1000 words. Poor kid. My sister-in-law snapped this photo today. Not a fun way to enter a new year… I think we’re all feeling a little bit like this, with the economy “messed up” and record unemployment levels. Let’s hope that 2010 brings some relief!
You may also like these posts
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- When It’s More Important To Save A Lifestyle Than A Life – Jack’s Story
- Ageism In Healthcare And The Danger Of Senior Profiling
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Cancer Patients May Not Get The Rehab They Need: A Missed Opportunity To Consider