Sometimes a picture’s worth 1000 words. Poor kid. My sister-in-law snapped this photo today. Not a fun way to enter a new year… I think we’re all feeling a little bit like this, with the economy “messed up” and record unemployment levels. Let’s hope that 2010 brings some relief!
You may also like these posts
- Healthcare And The Importance Of Hope
- Doctors: It’s Not What You Say, But How You Say It
- When Elderly Parents Suck The Life Out Of Their Kids
- Advice To Physicians: Don’t Just Do Something, Stand There
- Pain Management And Why It’s So Personal