There has been a lot of buzz about the new diet pill,
Alli (Orlistat). Gastro Girl and Dr. Val
decided to interview the incoming president of the American College
of Gastroenterology, Dr. Brian Fennerty, about the weight loss drug. He had lots of interesting things to say –
check out these 6 podcast links:
1. Who is a good candidate for Alli?
2. What should patients know about Alli?
3. What about oily stool?
Is that a worrisome side effect?
4. What about people with IBS?
Can they take Alli?
5. Is there a link between Alli and colon cancer?
6. What’s the bottom line about Alli?
P.S. Want to see what another expert is saying about Alli? Check out James O. Hill, PhD’s blog post.
This post originally appeared on Dr. Val’s blog at RevolutionHealth.com.