The Alzheimer World Day only took place a few days ago and we received many suggestions about creating a selection focusing on this important topic. Webicina’s new Alzheimer’s Disease and Web 2.0 collection features relevant and quality social media resources from blogs and podcasts to community sites and Twitter users focusing on Alzheimer’s disease.
Here is my top 10 social media selection for Alzheimer’s disease:
- Alzheimer Society Podcast
- Alz.org resource center
- Brandy Shapiro-Babin on Twitter
- Alzheimer’s Association Youtube channel
- About.com blog about Alzheimer’s disease
- Alz community site
- Alzheimer Study iPhone app
- “Had a Dad” Alzheimer’s Blog
- The Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation resource center
- Alzheimer’s Society Youtube channel
There are many similarly great resources on Alzheimer’s Disease and Web 2.0!
And PeRSSonalized Alzheimer’s Disease, the simplest, free, customizable, multi-lingual medical information aggregator will let you follow these resources easily in a personalized way.
Feel free to share any of these resources and let us know if you think others should be added.
*This blog post was originally published at ScienceRoll*