Our first day of social media coverage at HIMSS was a lot of fun. We had hundreds of people join in our UStream interviews and I spoke at the “Meet The Bloggers” panel with some very cool peers. Today we’ll be conducting more interviews at the Better Health media center, located in the lobby of Building B, just behind the information desk. I hope you’ll join us for live coverage. Simply follow along by clicking here. Here’s who Dr. Mike Sevilla, Dr. Nick Genes, and I will be interviewing:
You may also like these posts
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Telehealth: Cost Saver or Cost Driver?
- Ageism In Healthcare And The Danger Of Senior Profiling
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country