Well this is really exciting! Thanks to the readers and judges at Medgadget.com for acknowledging my blog for a 2008 Blog Award in the category of Health Policy and Ethics. (This blog won the “Best New Medical Blog” of 2007 award last year.) This year’s winner will be determined by popular vote, which begins tomorrow. I know that my chances of winning the majority of votes in this category are pretty slim, thanks to Respectful Insolence. I am a huge fan of Orac’s blog and have no doubt that his contributions in this category far exceed mine. Orac is a devoted crusader against pseudoscience and misleading health information. Good luck, Orac – I’m sure you’ll win this one!
You may also like these posts
- Most Doctors Could Pay Off Their Student Loans Quickly If They Took Short Term Austerity Measures
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician