I’m currently at a medical conference for my specialty, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. I happened to look around at everyone’s shoes and realized that many medical specialties can probably be identified by the types of shoes they wear. Check out the footwear at your next conference and tell me if I’m on to something. And by the way, this is more or less what rehab docs wear on their feet:
You may also like these posts
- Cancer Patients May Not Get The Rehab They Need: A Missed Opportunity To Consider
- When It’s More Important To Save A Lifestyle Than A Life – Jack’s Story
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio