Misconceptions about mental health can have devastating effects on individuals, families and communities. National Alliance of Mental Illness’ Wendy Brennan talks with Dr. Jon LaPook about the importance of education and treatment.
You may also like these posts
- Pain Management And Why It’s So Personal
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- Doctors: It’s Not What You Say, But How You Say It
- Healthcare And The Importance Of Hope
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care