Misconceptions about mental health can have devastating effects on individuals, families and communities. National Alliance of Mental Illness’ Wendy Brennan talks with Dr. Jon LaPook about the importance of education and treatment.
You may also like these posts
- Most Doctors Could Pay Off Their Student Loans Quickly If They Took Short Term Austerity Measures
- Telehealth: Cost Saver or Cost Driver?
- Ageism In Healthcare And The Danger Of Senior Profiling
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- Cancer Patients May Not Get The Rehab They Need: A Missed Opportunity To Consider