For those of you who missed the Blog Talk Radio interview last night, you may enjoy the audiocast at your convenience by going to Dr. Anonymous’ podcast archives and clicking on the Dr. Val show.
We talked about:
- How I got started with blogging
- How I came to Revolution Health
- What Revolution Health is and does
- Abnormal brain MRIs
- Kevin Everett’s spinal cord injury
- Cough medicine and kids
- Concierge medicine
- The Internet and the future of healthcare
- My Halloween SNAFU
Click here to enjoy the conversation (you should start the podcast at minute 8 since we had technical difficulties with the audio prior to that minute). Thanks for listening!This post originally appeared on Dr. Val’s blog at RevolutionHealth.com.