HIMSS 2010 is the largest Health IT conference of the year. I spent the last 3 days interviewing exhibitors in Atlanta about what’s hot in healthcare. For this segment I Skyped in to ABC News in DC to discuss some of the most interesting gadgets that I discovered during my interview process. The segment was short, so I only had the chance to present 3 devices: the Panasonic Tough Book, the GE Vscan, and Radar Find’s RFID tags.
You may also like these posts
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- When It’s More Important To Save A Lifestyle Than A Life – Jack’s Story
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- Ageism In Healthcare And The Danger Of Senior Profiling