Life is short… and you never know when your time will be up. I was about to get on the train right after the one that crashed today. On a friend’s advice… I might just go buy a lottery ticket.
You may also like these posts
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Cancer Patients May Not Get The Rehab They Need: A Missed Opportunity To Consider