Life is short… and you never know when your time will be up. I was about to get on the train right after the one that crashed today. On a friend’s advice… I might just go buy a lottery ticket.
You may also like these posts
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Doctors: It’s Not What You Say, But How You Say It
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- Healthcare And The Importance Of Hope