A premature baby and a woman giving birth must share the only oxygen tank in a hospital in the poorest part of Haiti, Port de Paix. Dr. Jon LaPook recounts the harrowing experience.
You may also like these posts
- Ageism In Healthcare And The Danger Of Senior Profiling
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- When It’s More Important To Save A Lifestyle Than A Life – Jack’s Story
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician