A premature baby and a woman giving birth must share the only oxygen tank in a hospital in the poorest part of Haiti, Port de Paix. Dr. Jon LaPook recounts the harrowing experience.
You may also like these posts
- Doctors: It’s Not What You Say, But How You Say It
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country