Dr. Richard Reece’s latest blog post lists “12 health care predictions for 2007” – I looked into his crystal ball and was quite intrigued. Here are some highlights (see his blog for the full transcript):
- The home care market will boom
- Obesity will eclipse smoking as the #1 public health issue in America
- Web based patient education will become extremely popular
- High deductible health plans (powered by health savings accounts) will dramatically expand their reach
- Employee wellness and prevention programs will bloom…
What other trends do you think he missed? Do you disagree with any of his predictions?
This post originally appeared on Dr. Val’s blog at RevolutionHealth.com.