I was glad to see that my recent interview with Tommy Thompson was referenced by Larry King in his opening remarks on healthcare reform with Elizabeth Edwards. My friend Eric Kuhn at CNN kindly offered me the video to embed here on my blog… The Better Health reference is at minute 1:08. I was also asked to submit a blog post to Larry King’s blog, so stay tuned for that! As I have always maintained – medblogs are upstream of mainstream!
You may also like these posts
- When It’s More Important To Save A Lifestyle Than A Life – Jack’s Story
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio