I walked out the back of the ER tonight to see this in the ambulance bay:
And this inside:
Uploaded with plasq‘s Skitch!
OK, it looked pretty cool. Surprisingly big inside, too. But what the hell was it doing there? Sure, we’re seeing a lot of pandemic influenza just now, but the ER is handling it well, at least as well as we usually do, bulging at the seams as we are. Maybe the hospital or EMS are just running some drills. But it makes me worry that someone out there has inside information that things are about to get a lot worse…
*This blog post was originally published at Movin' Meat*
You may also like these posts
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- When It’s More Important To Save A Lifestyle Than A Life – Jack’s Story
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!