This is one of the funniest SNL skits I’ve seen in a long time (hat tip to KevinMD). It’s a spoof drug commercial about a birth control pill that allows women to have their period once a year. Enjoy!This post originally appeared on Dr. Val’s blog at RevolutionHealth.com.
You may also like these posts
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- The Amazing Coincidence That Brought A Physician And Patient Together Across The Country
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio