Attention science fiction buffs… it’s time to put pen to paper (er… keys to keyboard) and create a fictional account of some aspect of the future of medicine. This is Medgadget’s third annual science fiction writing contest. You could win a Palm Tungsten E2 handheld with Epocrates loaded on it – and the glory that only this honor can bring. Please go to the Medgadget blog for contest rules. You have only 2 weeks to submit your entries. Good luck… I’m one of the judges this year!
You may also like these posts
- Credibility & Prestige In Medicine: How Are They Measured?
- IDEA Labs: Medical Students Take The Lead In Healthcare Innovation
- Physician Specialty Silos Can Cause Friendly Fire Casualties
- Documenting To Death: Are EMRs Eroding The Soul Of Medicine?
- Newly Minted Doctors Begin Their First Jobs In July: Should You Be Afraid?