Attention science fiction buffs… it’s time to put pen to paper (er… keys to keyboard) and create a fictional account of some aspect of the future of medicine. This is Medgadget’s third annual science fiction writing contest. You could win a Palm Tungsten E2 handheld with Epocrates loaded on it – and the glory that only this honor can bring. Please go to the Medgadget blog for contest rules. You have only 2 weeks to submit your entries. Good luck… I’m one of the judges this year!
You may also like these posts
- Credibility & Prestige In Medicine: How Are They Measured?
- How To Create Medical Research To Support Bogus Therapies, In Nine Easy Steps
- Physician Specialty Silos Can Cause Friendly Fire Casualties
- How To Make Inpatient Medical Practice Fun Again: Try Locum Tenens Work
- Mystery Solved: Which Patients Are Good Candidates For Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation?