Attention science fiction buffs… it’s time to put pen to paper (er… keys to keyboard) and create a fictional account of some aspect of the future of medicine. This is Medgadget’s third annual science fiction writing contest. You could win a Palm Tungsten E2 handheld with Epocrates loaded on it – and the glory that only this honor can bring. Please go to the Medgadget blog for contest rules. You have only 2 weeks to submit your entries. Good luck… I’m one of the judges this year!
You may also like these posts
- Pain Management And Why It’s So Personal
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- Living Your Best Life, Even In The Hospital
- What Causes A Toxic Hospital Culture?
- When Great Healthcare Is Served With A Large Helping Of Unnecessary Mental Anguish