Attention science fiction buffs… it’s time to put pen to paper (er… keys to keyboard) and create a fictional account of some aspect of the future of medicine. This is Medgadget’s third annual science fiction writing contest. You could win a Palm Tungsten E2 handheld with Epocrates loaded on it – and the glory that only this honor can bring. Please go to the Medgadget blog for contest rules. You have only 2 weeks to submit your entries. Good luck… I’m one of the judges this year!
You may also like these posts
- Runner’s Diarrhea: A Summertime Favorite?
- Are Plastic Products Safe? Educational Webinar Reviews The Science
- Eat To Save Your Life: Another Half-True Diet Book
- The Spirit Of The Place: Samuel Shem’s New Book May Depress You
- The Science Of Radiofrequency: Why Cell Phones, Microwaves, Wi-Fi, And Smart Meters Are Unlikely To Pose Health Risks