Usually I prepare a weekly (or bi-weekly) feature called “Heard Around The Blogosphere” but this time I’d like to devote my list to images – things SEEN around the medblogosphere. Here’s my top 10 list:
1. Paul Levy’s feet (he is the CEO of Beth Israel/Deaconess Hospital in Boston – and he has some pretty impressive bunions)
2. Doggie scuba gear – I doubt the dogs enjoy it
3. Prosthetic limbs inspired by “retro” furniture – from Medgadget.com
4. TV sunglasses for use at the dentist’s office – now that will keep your mind off things!
5. A fake necktie is actually a cooling device – anesthesiologist Joe found this interesting Japanese invention for men.
6. Beer goggles from the Happy Hospitalist
7. Bizarre bread sculptures that resemble human body parts – from Boing Boing
8. Too many fingers – art by Street Anatomy
9. A skeleton necklace – found by Happy Hospitalist