As my regular readers already know, I’ve been eagerly coaching the Boys & Girls Clubs’ Triple Play Fit Family Challenge (FFC) participants on healthy eating. During a recent phone call with the families I expressed some wistfulness about not being able to *see* what they’ve been eating (the FFC blog is filled with charming action shots of the families exercising, but almost no food cameos). And this is what the Porter family just sent me. It’s a video inviting me to a dinner of grilled tilapia, brown rice, acorn squash, mushrooms and broccoli. Tell me if this isn’t the cutest nutrition video ever?
You may also like these posts
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Telehealth: Cost Saver or Cost Driver?
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician
- Ageism In Healthcare And The Danger Of Senior Profiling
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care