- Medical Twitter (BMJ Careers)
- Twitter in 1935 (BoingBoing)
- Doctors, Patients, and Twitter (Sean Khozin, MD)
- Twitter and Science presentation from the 140 Characters Conference (A Blog Around the Clock)
- How Hospitals and Health Systems Should Not Use Twitter (A “HealthTweep” Pulse Check)
If you are a hospital, healthcare facility or parent system considering social media, please take the time to learn what is happening in the “Twittersphere”, and do pay attention to the evolving “agreements” of Twitter-etiquette.
*This blog post was originally published at ScienceRoll*