Better Health bloggers from across the country participated in a historic discussion about healthcare reform at the National Press Club on July 17th, 2009. I managed to condense a 3 hour event into a 4 minute video… for those of you who were unable to make it, here’s my highlight reel… Thanks to Freddie Dorn at Picture This Video for helping to create it!
You may also like these posts
- Book Review: Is Empathy Learned By Faking It Till It’s Real?
- IDEA Labs: Medical Students Take The Lead In Healthcare Innovation
- When Great Healthcare Is Served With A Large Helping Of Unnecessary Mental Anguish
- When Elderly Parents Suck The Life Out Of Their Kids
- Healthcare And The Importance Of Hope