Better Health bloggers from across the country participated in a historic discussion about healthcare reform at the National Press Club on July 17th, 2009. I managed to condense a 3 hour event into a 4 minute video… for those of you who were unable to make it, here’s my highlight reel… Thanks to Freddie Dorn at Picture This Video for helping to create it!
You may also like these posts
- Physicians, You CAN Have It All: How To Run A Business And Also Practice Medicine
- Medicare Advantage Physician Evaluator Jobs: Reality Versus Advertising At CenseoHealth
- Why I Still Don’t Hate Being A Doctor
- Glen Campbell “I’ll Be Me” Movie Documents His Final Years With Alzheimer’s Disease
- Why Would Any Doctor Accept Medicaid?