Better Health bloggers from across the country participated in a historic discussion about healthcare reform at the National Press Club on July 17th, 2009. I managed to condense a 3 hour event into a 4 minute video… for those of you who were unable to make it, here’s my highlight reel… Thanks to Freddie Dorn at Picture This Video for helping to create it!
You may also like these posts
- Death By Stubbornness: What’s A Doctor To Do?
- Dr. Val, The Traveling Physician: Living La Vida Locums
- The Top 10 Things We Should Tell Our Patients About Weight Loss
- Talk Therapy And The American Resident Project: How Can The Next Generation Of Physicians Improve The Healthcare System?
- Caring For Winter Olympians In Sochi: An Interview With Team USA’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gloria Beim