Phobias, such as the fear of flying, elevators or public speaking can disrupt people’s lives. Dr. Jon LaPook talks with psychologist Robert Reiner about how to overcome these fears with the help of virtual reality.
You may also like these posts
- Healthcare And The Importance Of Hope
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Doctors: It’s Not What You Say, But How You Say It
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Living La Vida Locum: 10 Tips For Being A Terrific Traveling Physician