Phobias, such as the fear of flying, elevators or public speaking can disrupt people’s lives. Dr. Jon LaPook talks with psychologist Robert Reiner about how to overcome these fears with the help of virtual reality.
You may also like these posts
- Telehealth: Cost Saver or Cost Driver?
- Medicaid Rates So Low, Hospitals Consider It Charity Care
- Most Doctors Could Pay Off Their Student Loans Quickly If They Took Short Term Austerity Measures
- When Bison Attack: Wild Injuries In Rehab Hospitals & Buffalo Carpaccio
- Cancer Patients May Not Get The Rehab They Need: A Missed Opportunity To Consider