One of the best initiatives in social media and healthcare I’ve recently seen is definitely the Radboud REshape Academy.
Finding for our path to migrate into real participatory healthcare we come across a lot of interesting people, information, innovations and most of all questions.
Right from the beginning we started to share, with our network. We have been doing this with our conferences, our research, our lectures and through field trips made to our Radboud REshape & Innovation Centre for HC institutions, insurers, government and other people interested in changing healthcare. And of course our Innovation Centre.
In setting up The Radboud REshape Academy (@REshapeAcademy on twitter) we would like to create a place, in real life and virtual as well that one could find peers looking or having information needed, the use of networking to create joined effort in REshaping healthcare.
Right now the following modules are in preparation:
1. Introduction in Participatory Healthcare (PH)
2. Communication in the age of patients rising
3. E-health = Empowered health
4. Finance 2.0
5. Community Management
6. E-patients Bootcamp Europe (with i.e. ePatientDave) September 28th 2011
7. Compassion in healthcare (with i.e. Compassion for Care)
8. Participatory Education ?
9. Innovation & Design thinking in healthcare
10. Human Resource Management for PH
*This blog post was originally published at ScienceRoll*